I
have only owned FreeRunner V2- Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphone for two
days; however my early experience is a very affirmative one. At first, I prepared
eleven p.m. on a Thursday using the free delivery service & they reached at
eight-thirty a.m. on Saturday, you cannot get any better than that. Setting the
headphones up is very simple, they come completely charged so simply hold the
power button down for six seconds to put them into ‘discoverable’ mode, then go
to your iPod, Mac, iPhone, etc & search for devices, once Free sound
appears merely click to connect.
Now,
the sound quality of FreeRunner V2- Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphone is very
excellent, I go out running & had a couple of complaints with my pricey,
but this is very good against my expensive. I will be trying this out
running tomorrow however I have done the farming today with this on & this is
very relaxed with no real movement.

No comments:
Post a Comment